Membership for Everyone!
The Willow Grove Chamber of Commerce (WGCC) realizes that a healthy business environment is critical to the well-being of everyone – businesses, organizations and residents alike.
WGCC’s philosphy is to unite businesses – for-profit or non-profit – with local residents to create a thriving community where one wants to work and live.
We invite you to join us!
Become a member for a reasonable fee and help shape your business and residential community.
For our residential members:
We will be offering opportunities in the coming year to meet with local politicians to let them know your thoughts and to gain insight into what’s happening in our government.
For our business members:
Please have a look at the benefits that we offer members. We try to keep membership costs down so that you can really afford to belong to an organization that is working to shape our community. We offer many opportunities for networking and getting involved.
We look forward to having you as a member!!
Benefits of Membership for Business Owners
- Free member listing in the Willow Grove Chamber of Commerce Directory
- Discounted direct email membership ads
- Discounted advertising on the Chamber’s premier community website, ewillowgrove.com
- Discounted booth at the Chamber’s annual Job Fair
- Place an ad or coupon in our Welcome Basket, which goes to all new households
- Promote business to business activity
- Introduce your business to the community by hosting a card exchange at your business
It’s easy to join!
Just pay online or print our brochure and membership form and mail it to the chamber, or give us a call (215-657-2652). We can answer any additional questions you may have and take your information over the telephone.
- Annual Resident: $10.00
- Annual Small Business: $100.00 (up to 25 employees)
- Annual Medium Business: $175.00 (26-100 employees)
- Annual Large Business: $250.00 (over 100 employees)
- Non-Profit, governmental agency, charity, service and civic clubs: No Dues